Scroll Top

A customer came to us after having a poison ivy rash for over 30 days. She had even received a steroid shot from her doctor that was unsuccessful. After only using our light for 4 minutes a day her rash cleared up and disappeared within 6 days.

Through the power of the sun, red light therapy is a safe and non-pharmaceutical treatment for many skin inflammations and irritations that can be performed in the privacy of your own home or on the road as you travel.

Related Posts

Leave a comment